This page is split into two groups: the contributors to the effort to update Version 2.0 of this guide to version 3.0 and beyond, and the acknowledgements outlined by Sigma in his final Version 2.0 release.
The 83PA28D Project Contributors
The following individuals have contributed modifications to the project.
- Peter "Tari" Marheine
- Thomas "elfprince" Dickerson
- Jon "Jonimus/TheStorm" Sturm
- Christopher "Kerm Martian" Mitchell
- Zachary "Runer112" Wassall
Humorously, I have grouped acknowledgements into categories based on the answer to this question: "Hypothetically, if I were to go back in time and murder ______'s parents/grandparents, what would be the impact on this guide?"
"It would be but a shadow of its current self"
- Texas Instruments
- For creating the calculator (natch ;-), and the SDK guide, the System Routine documentation, and the TI83PLUS.INC file.
- Randall Hyde
- Art of Assembly is a great book. Much of the new material from v0.95 and later exists because of the information in it. In fact, you could say this is sort of a
blatant rip-offhomage to AoA.
- Patai Gergely
- For his incredible Z80 assembly guide.
- James Matthews
- He gets in, because I was so dissatisfied with AsmGuru that I decided to start this project. Hahahahahaha!!!
"It'd be a lot uglier, that's for sure"
"Frankly, I doubt anyone would have noticed"
Seriously, while they are responsible for only minor contributions (often ones they are unaware of), they deserve thanks nonetheless
- Dan Englender
- Diedrik Kingma
- Joe Pemberton
- Chris Tremblay
- Adam Ziemba
- Michael Vincent